YouTube is a great platform to promote one’s talent or content. The application is bothering some of its users with many unknown bugs now. in this article, we’ll be discussing YouTube HTTP Error 429 and how to resolve this issue. It’s known that this issue is bothering the users recently for few days displaying an error message as “HTTP error 429: Too many requests”.
This is occurring because the security protocols have been limited with the server, and if you fall out of that limit the error appears, this might temporarily or permanently. It might also happen that your ISP falls under the YouTube ISP exception list. Here’s how we can help you to resolve the issue, follow the guide till the end and we’ll show you how it’s done.
Fix YouTube HTTP Error 429
Try this workaround and stick to the one if it works for you.
- If you prefer to access YouTube on computers or laptops, then here comes Reimage Plus in the picture. This is used to scan and fix the corrupted or damaged cache or application files. Try this method for sure to resolve the issue.
- Chances might exists that YouTube has performed an IP ban and your connection might come under these circumstances. It’s recommended to perform a hard reset to your router/modem, just unplug the power plugs and hold the power button for 30 seconds. Then plug back all the cables and check the issue has resolved.
- Your internet connection might be the problem, an intermittent connection might bother some users. So, make sure that your internet connection is stable.
- The OVH you are accessing or VPS might be blocked by YouTube, contact your ISP to resolve the issue, or you can even change the IP address.
What if Nothing Works?
If the solutions listed above won’t work out for you then follow the steps:
- If you’re using IPV6, then its recommended to switch on IPV4
- Access the command line YouTube-dl or just type youtube-dl -4 E and hit the enter button so that it will force the connection through IPv4 protocol.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.