Twitch is one of the largest and leading streaming platforms for the various respective content. Briefly, Twitch Drops will let you get in-game rewards when the streamers play your game or get when the particular game mission is complete. Some unfortunate users are getting trouble with Twitch drops error occurred drop was not claimed. If you’re one of those who are facing the same issue, you’re on the right post.
There’s no concrete reason behind the issue, but there’s some workaround that will help you to fix the Twitch drops ‘Error occurred drop was not claimed’ issue. Just follow the guide that we’ve managed to provide you, here’s everything that you need to know about the error. Without wasting much of your time, let’s get started.
How to Fix Twitch drops ‘Error occurred drop was not claimed’
To fix Twitch drops ‘Error occurred drop was not claimed’ issue, users need to do the following:
1. Re-login into Twitch account: This can resolve most of the hiccup, and other issues or some glitches.
2. Make sure to link the game account: You need to link your game account, as the drop is already tied to in-game items.
3. Check items limitation for accounts: There are reports that the item only works for new players than regular players. Just confirm that you have access to the item.
4. Follow social media/forums: Every company does mention the errors and investigations to its users by the social media account or online forums.
5. Get in touch with Stream’s chat: Players will not sit quiet till the issue is discussed and any solution is found. So, keep checking the chat section for further info.
Read Also: Steps to Fix 2000 Network Error on Twitch
Meanwhile, some of the Twitch users are unable to load the thumbnails that can be fixed easily.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]