Online Battle Royale games are now ruling the whole gaming market due to its addictive gameplay with multiplayer first-person shooting genre. Now, talking about the BR games, PUBG Mobile comes first in our mind. The PUBG Mobile game has now successfully crossed more than 600 million downloads on Google Play Store officially. However, some of the unfortunate PUBG Mobile gamers are getting problems like “App Not Installed” or “There was a problem while parsing the package”.
Now, if you’re also one of the victims and looking for all the guides or tricks to fix this particular issue then this article is for you. Here in this article, we’ve managed to provide a solution to this problem and you can fix it easily without any extra hassle. So, let’s kick start the topic.
PUBG becomes one of the popular and widely used games across the world. When you play it on your mobile, it feels very addictive for most people. PUBG is also available on PC, PlayStation, etc.
There is a huge competition between the battle royal match in PUBG as well as all other battle royale games. It’s because only one player or one squad can win the match.
Addictive gamers or streamers literally pay for the game equipment or other stuff to upgrade their skills as well as strength in order to get the best winning experience.
However, one of the most reported and common issues of the PUBG Mobile is that during the installation process, it fails to install completely due to some issues. Let’s take a brief look at those reasons below.
Why PUBG Mobile isn’t Installing?
So, what’s the reason behind it? Plenty of players have thought why exactly this happens and end up blaming their device or even PUBG Mobile app. But actually there can be several reasons behind it.
Most of the problem occurs to the people who install PUBG Mobile via APK file (sideload method) from any third-party site. If that the way you choose to install the game then you must know the following info:
- Damaged or Corrupted File: If you’ve downloaded and installed the damaged or corrupted PUBG Mobile APK file on your Android device then the problem lies in the file.
- Half or Incompleted Downloaded File: It is possible that due to the unstable internet connection or low storage, the APK file may be stopped downloading and not fully completed.
- Device Compatibility: Sometimes, it might be your phone that can cause this issue. Either the software version of your handset is outdated and not compatible to run the PUBG Mobile or the PUBG Mobile app version is outdated.
- Disabled ‘Install Unknown Apps’ option: If you are not able to install the APK file on your Android device then it may be due to the ‘Install Unknown App’ issue. You may not have enabled this option from the Settings menu -> Privacy/Security.
It happens rarely that you are unable to install PUBG Mobile from Google Play Store directly on your device. In that case, simply check the internet connection whether it’s active or not.
Meanwhile, you can also check whether you’ve enough mobile data limit available for the day.
Additionally, check out the internal storage space on your device. While it can be possible that your Google Play Store version is not updated to the latest version.
How to Fix PUBG Mobile App Not Installed
There are a couple of issues that can be found on your handset which can be fixed easily by following some of the tricks or methods by yourself. So, follow the steps below:
1. Restart the Device
The simple and easy solution before trying the other method is to just restart your device. This can eliminate any glitch or software-related lag that may be present on your phone.
2. Enable the ‘Install Unknown Apps’ option
- Go to the Device Setting menu -> Tap on Security. (On some phones, it can be ‘Privacy’)
- Under the Security tab, just find the “Unknown sources” option.
- Enable it and install the APK.
3. Device Compatibility Issues
As you know PUBG Mobile is an advanced game with high graphics settings. Therefore it works on the Android v5.1.1 or above devices.
While the device must have at least 2GB of RAM to run this game properly. (You can also try PUBG Lite for lower processor or RAM)
4. Damaged or Corrupted APK
If your APK file is damaged or corrupted, we will recommend you to use third-party Android apps and games store like APKPure or Aptoide platform to download the latest PUBG Mobile APK file on your device.
In this case, after installing the game, the internal game files can be downloaded further when you open it for the first time. So, turn on mobile data or Wi-Fi as well.
But we will recommend you to download the official PUBG Mobile game from Google Play Store directly. That will offer time to time updates and reduce errors, malware, virus attacks, etc.
So, that’s it, guys. You can play the game easily without any problem. Just let us know in the comment section below about your queries or experiences. Till then happy gaming!