PlayStation 5 has turned out to be a more sensational gaming machine of the year by its design, performance, and optimization. Sony has really worked hard on its PS5 controller that feels more comfortable than its previous versions. Unfortunately, some of its users are facing some bugs and errors.
In this article, we’ll discuss PS5 Error Code WV-109145-0, NW-102315-2, NW-102308-4, NW-102307-3, and WV-109166-3. We’ve managed to provide a simple explanatory guide to resolve the error codes. The solutions provided in this article are much easier than you think, you can perform this on your own. Just follow the guide, without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Fix PS5 Error Code WV-109145-0, NW-102315-2, NW-102308-4, NW-102307-3, and WV-109166-3
The strange thing is that all these error codes are related to the server following the message as “Unable to connect to the server. An error has occurred while connecting to PlayStation Network.” Follow the workarounds mentioned below.
- The first and major thing you can do is to check the PSN server working fine, you can ensure that by visiting the PSN official site.
- If you’re using a wireless network, then try to switch on a wired network like ethernet as it’s more reliable, and then restart the console.
- Wireless users are recommended to change their ISP. You can also use your phone hotspot, and make sure that the network connectivity is strong so place your console near your router/modem.
- Perform a complete modem/router network reset. Unplug the power cords and leave them for 4-5 minutes > press the power button for 10 seconds > plug the power cord and start the device.
- You can change your DNS to Google DNS to see it is working.
- Check that is there any firmware update of the router is available and try port forwarding. These are some recommended ports:
- UDP: 3478, 3479, 4915265535
- TCP: 80, 443, 3478, 3479, 3480
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.