No doubt that Sony has created a beast gaming machine that will let you enjoy 4K gaming experience. It’s nothing wrong to say that Sony is a fascinating company providing decent consoles, devices, and services for more than decades.
If you’ve bought a brand new PlayStation 5, then you might have encountered many errors and issues. The same thing is repeating just like PlayStation 4 fat has launched. Players are facing Fix PS5 Error Code CE-117722-0. Here’s how you can fix that, just follow the guide till the end to eliminate the issue. Without further ado, let’s gets started.
How to Fix PS5 Error Code CE-117722-0
The PS5 Error Code CE-117722-0 is related to the streaming connection displaying the error message “An error has occurred on the PlayStation Now Streaming connection.” Here’s some workaround that will help you to fix the issue.
- Perform a connection test on PS Now, make sure that the connection for streaming games is not intimidating.
- Reconfigure the internet connection, and restart your PlayStation 5.
- try to use ethernet cable over a wireless network.
- Make sure that there is no hindrance of walls or object, place the router or modem near PS5.
- Hard reset your modem/router.
- Check if the router is updated to its latest version, take help with your manual guide that comes along with your router.
Must Read: Fix PS5 Error Code CE-107520-5
What if Nothing Works?
If the solutions mentioned above, won’t work out for you then the last thing you can do to re-install the particular game that is causing this issue.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.