Sony just rolled PlayStation 5, which was the dream of many gamers, and looks like the waiting for the next-generation console was worth it. However, it’s obvious that the PlayStation 5 will take some time to settle, and this will be easier when the console will cope with its firmware updates. Not only the design of the console is chic but also the gaming experience it provides is jaw-dropping. Here we’ve provided you simple troubleshooting guide to help you to resolve the PS5 download stuck issue.
PlayStation 5 just arrives and the bugs are started to show their glimpses, the console has some slow copy and download speed problems that weren’t supposed to become up with. The content you’re downloading gets stuck in between, the download bar or progress bar won’t move. Even the pause and resume download strategy doesn’t work, and it can annoy you. Now, without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Fix PlayStation 5 Download Stuck Issue
Resolving the issue is easy, just stick to the guide till the end and follow the steps mentioned below.
- Press the PlayStation button located on the DualSense controller
- Go to the “Download/Upload” section
- Now, select the stuck download
- Highlight and select the relevant download > then click on the “Pause” option
- Click on the paused download and then choose the “Resume” option
This should work, if the steps mentioned above won’t work for you then you can re-download the game again from the start.
- Select the same options again, and then choose “Cancel and Delete” from the list
- Visit the “Game Library” menu and locate the game
- Press the “Download” button
Now the game you’re downloading will not get stuck, it will not bother you again.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.