Hype Scape is another peace managed to listed in the best battle royale game. Its urban futuristic free-to-play first-person shooter game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. The game has amazing graphics and cool gameplay, it is available across platforms on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The few numbers of Hyper Scape players are reporting that they’re encountering the lag/stutter issue while playing on the PC.
So, if you’re also one of them and feel that there is something conflicting with the gameplay, then check out the troubleshooting guide below.
Why is Hyper Scape is Lagging?
When you try to play Hyper Scape on your PC, it is stuttering. Keep in mind that this kind of problem is normal nowadays and most of the PC players already know some of the common fixes also.
This happens if there are outdated graphics card driver, no space on hardware, or many are due to corrupted game files. As a result, it may lead to games gets laggy. But don’t worry as we’ve managed you to provide a simple guide that will help you to fix Hyper Scape lagging or stutter problem Without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Fix Hyper Scape Lag/Stutter Issue on PC
There’s more than one solution mentioned below. Just follow this simple guide and the issue will be eliminated.
Fix Hyper Scape Lag Issue By Updating Graphics Driver
It’s obvious that most of the heavy games like Hyper Scape need a good graphics card. So updating the graphics card to its latest drivers is a major thing you can perform. Also, make sure that your Windows operating system is on the latest version.
Here’s how you update the Graphics Drivers:
- Right-click on the Windows key or start key.
- Now, visit Device Manager settings by searching it on the search bar.
- Click on the small arrow beside the Display adapters option to expand the drop-down list.
- Next, you’ll need to right-click on the dedicated GPU card.
- Select Update drivers > Choose Search automatically for drivers.
- If there is any pending GPU driver update, the system will automatically download and install it.
- This might take a few seconds or more to complete the update process.
- Once done, simply restart your computer and now can try running Hyper Scape.
Read More: How to Fix Hyper Scape Saffron-209 Error
Fix Hyper Scape Lag Issue By Performing Power Cycle your PC
- Shut down your computer like how you do regularly.
- After your system is shut down completely, unplug the power cable of your computer from the power source. The same goes for laptop users also.
- Wait for at least 30-40 seconds.
- Then plug back in the power cable and turn on your PC/Laptop.
- Now, try to run Hyper Scape and you should be able to play it smoothly.
What if Nothing Works?
If the solution mentioned above does not resolve the problem, then you should finally reinstall the Epic Games launcher first. After installing back, log in with your existing account and check the game.
However, if other games are still running well except for Hyper Scape, then we’ll recommend you to reinstall the game also. Although this may take your time it’s worth trying.
That’s it for now guys. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]