Hulu is another subscribed based streaming service available, you can even try the free service through the free trial that the company provides. Despite having Disney Hotstar, Walt Disney owns Hulu streaming service by 67%. You can watch TV Shows, Movies, and other content like OTT on Hulu. The streaming service is the best Netflix alternative, if you’re one of those people who like to watch TV shows more than movies, also including the Hulu Live TV option. You just need to pay $5.99 a month which is affordable than Netflix.
Some unfortunate Hulu streamers are encountering error code pdev318 (P-DEV138), this issue is related to the connection error. The root cause can be from the user’s end or the Hulu service, here’s how you can fix that. Just follow the explanatory guide that we’ve managed to provide you to resolve Hulu Error Code pdev318. Without further delay, let’s get started.
How to Fix Hulu Error Code pdev318
There could be many reasons behind this issue, but luckily there’re some workarounds that you can keep up with:
- Perform a power cycling of the device that you’re accessing the Hulu app.
- Restart the modem/router.
- Uninstall and install the Hulu app.
- Try to access the Hulu app by using another device.
- Relaunch the Hulu app.
- Check if the latest version is available for the Hulu app.
- Use a different internet connection and then try out to launch the app.
- Follow the Hulu Twitter Support for further server related info.
Read More: How to Fix Hulu Stream Failure
What if Nothing Works?
If the solutions mentioned above don’t work out for you, then it’s time to contact Hulu Support. They will assist you to fix the issue for sure.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.