Recently, Football Manager 2021 (FM21) has released worldwide which is the most popular sports video game globally. The game is available on multiple platforms like PC, Mac, Google Stadia, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S. But since the day of release players are encountering lags and frame drops issues which are not at all a good thing.
That’s why we managed to provide you fix guide to eliminate lags and frame drop issues so that you can hit your goal without any bother. Just stick to the guide till the end, and we’ll show you how it’s done. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Fix Football Manager 2021 Lags and Frame drops Issue
There’re many workarounds is available than you think, if one workout for you then stick to it.
- Make sure that your system meets the minimum specifications to run the game.
- try to limit the graphics settings including crowd and patch quality.
- You can prefer the 2D option for a basic match-day.
- Use an SSD.
- Enable threaded optimization.
You can also terminate the unwanted applications running in the background. This could affect the performance of the game. Here’s how you can do that:
- Press Windows Key+R and type msconfig > press Enter
- Visit General tab, uncheck Load startup items
- Visit the Service tab
- Check Hide all Microsoft services
- Click on Disable all
- Apple > Ok
Now try to run the game and check whether the Football Manager 2021 Lags and Frame drops Issue has been fixed or not.
Read Also: Steps to Fix Halo 4 UE4 Fatal Error
Some games stutter, so this can be fixed if you’re disabling fullscreen optimization and run as admin.
- Right-click on FootballManager2021.exe
- Select Properties > Compatibility tab
- Uncheck Disable Fullscreen Optimization and check Run this as program as an administrator
- Apply > Ok
Make sure that you’ve updated your graphic card on its latest version, Nvidia and AMD provide regular updates. Check the new official website of the graphics card and check for updates or use GeForce Experience to check the driver.
Set the best performance of your Windows, follow the steps to do that.
- Visit Windows search tab
- Type Performance
- Select Adjust the appearance and performance of Windows
- Check Adjust for best performance
- Click on Apply and OK
- Now try to play the game, the issue should not bother you.
Delete the temporary files from Windows, this can speed up your system a little bit.
- Press the Windows+R key
- Type %temp% > press Enter
- Press Ctrl+A > Delete
- Now, do the 1 step again and type temp
- Press Ctrl+A > Delete
If some files are unable to delete, leave them as it is.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]