FIFA 21 is the 28th game title of the FIFA series that has been developed & published by Electronic Arts in October 2020. You will get to see many improvements and changes in the game including enhanced graphics, plenty of game modes, etc. FIFA 21 is available on multiple platforms like PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and some of the next-generation consoles as well. The game has just arrived and players have literally started reporting about multiple bugs and errors. Now, some of the players are reporting that they’re encountering with EA Play “Unable to connect” error in FIFA 21.
Also, EA Play is not working for some players on their gaming system. So, if you’re also encountering the same error message then check out the troubleshooting guide below.
Why EA Play Unable to Connect Error Appearing in FIFA 21?
As mentioned above, EA Play is not working for many players over their gaming systems. When you try to play the game, an annoying message popup showing “Unable to connect” which displays the onscreen message “Whoops, it looks like we’ve hot a snag”. EA hub is the main portal for gamers to access and preview new games, one of them is FIFA 21.
This time, the error is related to the EA Play server and there is nothing much to from your end. However, no worries, because we’ve managed to provide you a couple of steps below that should help you to fix the particular error on the FIFA 21. So, let’s get started.
You May Also Like: Fix Super Mario 3D All-Stars Crashing Problem (2020)
Steps to Fix EA Play Unable to Connect Error for FIFA 21
The server issues are quite normal and common for new games, as new game servers take time to settle. Stick till the end, and follow the troubleshooting guide mentioned below.
- First of all, make sure to fully restart your computer > Unplug the power cable from the power source > Wait for at least 30 seconds and then plug back in > Turn on the PC to check for the error. However, if the same issue is happening then follow the below steps also.
- When you open the FIFA 21 game and the EA Play “Unable to connect” error message appears, simply try to close the EA Hub application and re-open it. Try to repeat the same process until it gets working for multiple times.
- Alternatively, you can also check that your Windows Firewall or Antivirus is not blocking any game files.
- Give administration permission to the FIFA 21 exe file by right-clicking on it and select ‘Run as administrator’. If prompted by UAC (User Account Control), click on Yes.
- It’s also recommended to check the internet connection at your end too. If in case, you’re using a Wi-Fi connection, either try using a wired/ethernet connection or simply restart your Wi-Fi router and try running the game again.
- Meanwhile, you can also try running the FIFA 21 game by using a VPN service. Just install any of the free VPN services on your Windows computer from the internet > Launch the VPN application > Connect/Turn on VPN to any other region and then try playing the FIFA 21 game.
- Finally, if none of the above methods worked for you, then nothing to worry about. As this is a server-related issue, you should keep waiting for the server to get fixed and try again after a couple of hours.
- Meanwhile, you can also perform Troubleshoot EA Play, this will help you with some QnA asked by players.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]