There’re some players out there who just want an intense gaming experience no matter how much it will cost to them. In my opinion, COD: Black Ops Cold War is a next-level game with amazing thriller graphics and intense gameplay that will surely fulfill your gaming experience demand. And playing the game on the next-generation console in 4k graphics, no words can express that. Now, plenty of players are reporting that Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Voice Chat Not Working for them.
So, if the Video chat is not working when you play COD: Black Ops Cold War, this can impact your gaming experience and gameplay. You can say that this might be the most annoying error so far, not letting you communicate with your squad. Here’s how you can fix that, stick to the guide till the end to resolve the issue. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Fix Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Voice Chat Not Working
The broken voice chat error can encounter on any platform like PC or console. Here’s some workaround that will help you to fix that.
1. Fix for Console:
If the issue encounters on PlayStation 4/5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One then:
- Try to re-enable the “Voice Chat” option located in the options menu.
- You can also use system-level private or another application like a part chat rather than an in-game chat option.
- The headphones that you’re using on the console of Xbox Series X|S might have an issue with audio, the headphone adapters might be broken. As a result, audio cutting detected.
2. Fix for PC:
If you’re facing the issue on PC then re-enable the “Voice Chat” option located in the options menu. Also, changing the audio input device to the headset which is set default, located in the Windows sounds settings can solve the problem.
- Head towards Windows search bar and type “sound settings” > click on system settings of the identical name.
- Access the dropdown menu to switch on the microphone located under the “Input” heading.
- Run the game and navigate to the options screen.
- Set the “Microphone Device” to the “Default communication Device” option, under audio voice chat settings.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]