COD: Black Ops Cold War is dipping bugs and errors since the game was released from the first day. This time the issue is encountered as Black Ops Cold War error BLZBNTBGS000003F8. You may have seen the error when you’re kicked from an online match, but let me tell you that this is a Blizzard’s Battle.net launcher error and not the game error.
The message with error accompanies that “Connection to Blizzard game servers lost.” However, there could be many reasons for the issue. This error won’t get resolved even if you restart the system or resetting the router or modem. Just follow our explanatory guide and we’ll show you how to fix it. Without further ado, let’s get started.
Fix Black Ops Cold War Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8
There are not any specific fixes that exist to this error, but here’s some workaround that you can do to eliminate the error.
- Rather than playing the games using a wireless medium, play the game using an ethernet cable on the computer as it is more reliable. You can also use MoCA connections, cable connections, fiber, and DSL are best for playing any online games.
- Resting the router/modem usually fixes this kinda problem, also many players reported that the error code BLZBNTBGS00000BC6 is resolved when they performed resisting the router.
- Wipeout every program running in the background,. Still, there might be some programs that run even if they’re not in the background. Here’s how you can terminate them: Press Windows Key + R keys > type Msconfig > Click on the Service tab > Check ‘Hide all Microsoft services’ > Click on Disable all. Next, open Task Manager > Click on Startup and disable all the unnecessary tasks one by one > Once done, perform a system restart.
- Switch to Google DNS. Press Windows key+I and select Network & Internet > Click on change adapter options > right click on your connection and click on properties > select Internet protocol version 4 (TCP/IPv4) and select properties > toggle the following DNS server address and enter as 126.96.36.199 and secondary 188.8.131.52 > save changes.
- Try to disconnect all the device that is connected to the same network and try to play the game.
- Try to play the game using a VPN.
Read More: How to Fix Black Ops Cold War Keeps Freezing
Some extra workarounds to Fix Black Ops Cold War Error BLZBNTBGS000003F8
Here are some other solutions that you can perform rather than ordinary solutions.
Flush the DNS by summoning the command prompt, here’s you can do that:
- Type cmd in Windows search select Run as administrator located at the right panel.
- Copy and paste ipcongfig /release, press enter
- Copy and paste ipcongfig /renew, press enter
- Copy and paste ipcongfig /flushdns, press enter
Note: Wait after each command to process to complete.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]