The new battle royal game Fall Guys has successfully launched on PC, PlayStation, and Microsoft Windows. The players are reporting common issues like Fall Guys Doesn’t Start While Launching. In this article, we’ve managed to provide you simple steps to fix the Fall Guys Doesn’t Start While Launching issue.
If you are facing the same issue while playing the game then don’t worry, you are on the right page. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a popular battle royale game that has been released for Windows, Nintendo Switch, Xbox consoles, and PlayStation 4. But it has also a fair amount of issues or bugs that plenty of players are experiencing. So, let’s get started.
Fall Guys Doesn’t Start While Launching: Fix
There are a couple of possible workarounds mentioned below that you can perform to fix this issue.
Verify the Integrity of the Game files
Make sure that you’ve verified the integrity of the Fall Guys game file.
- Launch Steam on your computer.
- Click and open the second tab on the top of the Steam launcher which is Library.
- Search for Fall Guys.
- Now, right-click on Fall Guys and then click on Properties.
- After opening the properties window, click on Local Files.
- Click and select Verify Integrity on the game Files button.
This will take some time, just run the game once you’ve finished this. If this doesn’t work try the next method.
Restart the game
The major thing you can do is restart the game.
- Open Task Manager by right click on your Windows Taskbar.
- Click on the process tab which is the first tab on the window.
- Now, right-click on Fall guys and click on End Task.
Open the game now, the issue will be fixed.
Check for Network Congestion
- Restart your PC, if you are connected to a LAN server.
- Open the Speedtest.net website on your browser to perform a quick test.
- Wait until the test performs and for the results.
- If the ping is on 100mbps which is too high then that might be the reason why you are facing the issue of Fall Guys Doesn’t Start While Launching.
- All you can do is contacting the ISP to resolve the issue.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.