The gossip among the gamers about which are the best weapons and loadout is a never-ending topic in Call of Duty: Warzone. It’s because more & more new weapons are being included with every patch. The game becomes more interesting if you carry your most suitable primary weapons according to the gameplay as well. Here in this article, we have shared with you a 100% working trick to equip two primary weapons at the same time in Call of Duty Warzone.
The incorporation of customizable loadout including guns, grenades, and perks in Call of Duty: Warzone is one of the best features that differentiate this game from other battle royale games in the market.
If you play Plunder mode in Warzone then this trick will help you a lot to hunt down and win the match very easily or at least you can survive for a longer time. As we all know that by default, you can only use 1 primary weapon and 1 secondary weapon or a launcher.
But here we will guide you and provide a simple trick below so that you will be able to equip an assault rifle and a sniper rifle or any other primary weapon at the same time by using the loadout only.
Read More: How to Spray Paint in COD Warzone (Gulag)
So let’s roll the topic without wasting your much time.
How to equip two primary weapons in Call of Duty Warzone
- First, launch Battle.net client -> Run the Call of Duty: Warzone.
- Next, from the main menu, click on ‘Weapons’ under the “Weapons” section.
- Click on ‘Edit Loadout’ and choose any loadout that you want to carry. (For example, an assault rifle and a sniper rifle)
- Now, after selecting the loadout, go down and select “Perks”.
- You can only replace it by selecting Perk 2 which’s “Hardline” -> Select “Overkill”. (This will not work in Perk 1 & 2, also see if Overkill is unlocked)
- You can check the description of Overkill because it’s clearly mentioned as “Carry two weapons – primary weapons”.
- Now, go back to the previous menu and you will see in the “Secondary Weapon” section is ready to equip the 2nd weapon.
- Finally, click on the “Secondary Weapon” and click under the “Sniper Rifle”. (You can choose any of the Sniper Rifles)
You’re done. Now, you are ready to play Call of Duty: Warzone with two of your selected primary weapons or rifles. So this trick will actually make your gameplay stronger than before by having an assault rifle for the short/midrange target and a sniper rifle for the long-range target. Cool, isn’t it!
That’s it, for now, guys. Let us know whether this trick works for you and how many kills you’ve achieved than earlier. For further queries or info, feel free to comment below. Cheers!
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]