Recently, Google has launched Pixel 4a 5G and Pixel 5 in a way of serendipity. No doubt that Google provides decent services and products. This time, Google has brought some new updates and changes to its camera app for the Pixel devices. Good thing is that we can get that updated Google camera app easily on any device. Luckily, Google Camera 8.0 is now available for download on any device.
You might know that software plays a crucial role than hardware. I’m not saying that your smartphone stock camera is not good, but you can actually access your phone camera at the optimum level. Let’s quickly go through the Google Camera 8.0 features. Without further ado, let’s gets started.
Google Camera 8.0 Features
GCam 8.0 APK is more advance than its previous version that was Google Camera 7.4 respectively. There are some new advanced features and the same old features are the same.
- Easy zoom in and zoom out function
- Wide-angle views for portrait mode
- New leaver fo frontal and backward tilt
- Capture videos in different modes
- New shutter button
- New Video recording icon
- Night mode support for portrait mode
Same Old Features:
- Dual Exposure and Raw photos
- Auto-detecting low-light
- Dual exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of the photo.
- 8x zoom for videos on Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
- Quick toggle option
- Smart burst
- Night sight
- HDR+ and HDR+ enhanced
- Lens blur, wide-angle, photosphere, portrait, and Panorama
- Quick switching between photo and video mode.
- Motion Photos
- Astrophotography Mode
- Sharing menu
- Frequent faces to capture Top-Shot photos
So, basically, these features are not present in the stock camera app on your smartphone in full working mode. Therefore, GCam 8.0 APK is recommended to try at least. We’re pretty much sure that you won’t regret it at all.
Download Google Camera 8.0 for any Android devices (2021)
The best thing is that most of the smartphones come with Camera2API support, which means no need to root your android devices. However, GCam 8.0 APK is available for the respective devices like:
- Samsung (Snapdragon)
And also GCam 8.0 APK will work fine if you’ve Android 11 running on your handset.
Recommended Settings to Keep
- Visit Google Camera app > Settings > Mod Settings
- Now, you’ll need to do the following:
- Change the Input Device to Pixel 5
- Change the HDR+ devices to Pixel 5
- Enable Electronic video stabilization along with optical video stabilization from the settings
- Audio Zoom feature from settings is also accessible
How to Install Google Camera 8.0 APK
Follow these installation tips to install GCam 8.0 APK on your Pixel Device.
- After you downloaded the Gcam APK, go to device Settings > Enable Unknown Sources from Privacy/Security.
- Now, Install the Google Camera APK file from the downloaded folder on your device.
- Allow app permission if needed.
- There you go!
Please Note: Make sure you’ve deleted the older version of Gcam if it’s already installed on your device. Otherwise, the latest version of Google Camera won’t install or crash.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or the Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.