If you’re looking for a good smartphone that supports 5G connectivity support within a cheap and affordable price range, Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is perfect for you. Despite the absence of a chipset model, the phone is much more than expected. Here in this article, we’ll share with you steps to Download Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G.
The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC, along with storage options available 128 GB and RAM consists of 4GB, 6GB, and 8GB. It has a 5,000 mAh long-lasting battery is supported, these are some basic specifications. In terms of optics, the device is not so much different from Galaxy A41. Both come with a 48MP primary camera sensor with a quad-camera module located at the back of the panel.
But you might know that having a smartphone with a high megapixel is not only the factor to get those stunning photos. The image processing, AI algorithm, and camera app also offer a significant role.
However, it’s not like that the stock camera app isn’t good but the Google Camera app has a couple of additional cushions for the users like stunning Night mode, Portrait mode with Lens Blur, Google Lens integration, PhotoSphere, Advanced options, HDR+, HDR+ enhanced mode, etc. The Gcam app will let you capture images in detail and with a better dynamic range.
Google Camera 7.4 Features
Gcam 7.4 has many features that are better and more compatible with the device. The features of Gcam 7.3 is as follows:
- Dual Exposure and Raw photos
- Auto-detecting low-light
- Super Res Zoom
- Dual exposure controls to adjust brightness and HDR of the photo.
- 8x zoom for videos on Pixel 4 and Pixel 4 XL
- Quick toggle option
- Smart burst
- Night sight
- HDR+ and HDR+ enhanced
- Lens blur, wide-angle, photosphere, portrait, and Panorama
- Quick switching between photo and video mode.
- Motion Photos
- Astrophotography Mode
- Sharing menu
- Frequent faces to capture Top-Shot photos
- ‘Touch’ and ‘Hold’ on the shutter button to capture photos in the default camera mode.
So basically, these features are not present in the stock camera app of the Xiaomi devices in full working mode. Therefore, Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G is recommended to try at least. We’re pretty much sure that you won’t regret it at all.
Download Google Camera 7.3 for Samsung Galaxy A42 5G
The great news is you don’t need to root some of the Xiaomi devices, as it already has Camera2API support. You may find many other ports working on, but Gcam 7.4 APK Mod files by Nikita and Gcam7.3 by Urnyx05 are stable ports and works fine on the device.
- MGC-7.4.104-Parrot043-v5.apk (Gcam 7.4)
- Google Camera Go APK (SourceForge) | For all Android devices
Steps to Install GCam APK on any Android devices
- After you downloaded the Gcam APK, go to device Settings > Enable Unknown Sources from Privacy/Security.
- Now, Install the Google Camera APK file from the downloaded folder on your device.
- Allow app permission if needed.
- There you go!
Please Note: Make sure you’ve deleted the older version of Gcam if it’s already installed on your device. Otherwise, the latest version of Google Camera won’t install or crash.
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or the Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.