Fortnite is a perfect Battle Royale game that manages to make its name in one of the best multiplayer games so far. Now, there’s a new trend in Fortnite is being carried to keep the right sensitive settings that will help players to improve their aim and general performance as well. This can be possible done by turning off the mouse acceleration in Fortnite.
Many players still don’t know how to disable the mouse acceleration. As a result, it interferes with the cursor that will not allow you to have more control over mouse movements. Stick to the guide till the end, and we’ll show you how it’s done. Without further ado, let’s gets started.
How to Disable Mouse Acceleration in Fortnite
Lets it’s known that you need to disable the mouse acceleration from other Windows before disabling them in the game. Just follow the steps to do so.
Disable Mouse Acceleration in Windows
- Visit Start menu
- Type “mouse settings” and press Enter
- Go to “additional mouse settings”
- Click on “Pointer Options” and then on “Improve pointer precision”
- Deselect the pointer speed in the middle
Disable Mouse Acceleration in Fortnite
- Press Windows+R key
- Type “%appdate%” > OK
- Visit Local > FortniteGame > Saved > Settings > Windows Client
- Right click on GameUserSettings > Properties > Deselect “Read Only”
- Apply > OK
- Right-click it on again > Open with Notepad
- Search for “DisableMouseAcceleration”
- Change the value from “false” to true”
- Now, play the game, mouse acceleration is disabled now
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.