Destiny 2 is a free-to-play online-only multiplayer FPS video game that was developed by Bungie, and launched in 2017. Bungie has recently released the Destiny 2 Update 184.108.40.206 Patch Notes on October 21, 2021, across all platforms like Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Google Stadia, PS5, and Microsoft Windows.
You can get access to the Destiny 2 post-launch expansions for free and via the Xbox Game Pass subscription too. The patch update includes improvements and fixes for several bugs or errors that you can check below. It’s been a month or so since Bungie released ‘Destiny 2 Season of the Lost’ with new content, quests, challenges, gears, & weapons.
Although Bungie has added the cross-play option to the game, it has started rolling out another hotfix to improve Trials of Osiris with the 220.127.116.11 patch update. So, let’s get into the update changelog or patch notes below.
Destiny 2 Update 18.104.22.168 Patch Notes (Hotfix)
- Fixed an issue where the elevator console sometimes couldn’t be interacted with.
- Fixed an issue where Sedia’s shields would regenerate faster than expected on Nightfall difficulties.
- Her shields now regenerate based on health threshold in Nightfalls, just like they do in Direct Launch or the Vanguard Playlist.
Trials of Osiris
- Capturing zones in Trials of Osiris no longer grants Super energy.
- Trials of Osiris now restricts access of fireteam leaders if they have not reached the appropriate gear power level.
- Added tooltip for Artifact Power Disabled
- Fixed an issue that caused flawless players who reset to their ticket to prioritize matching with other flawless resetters for the first two wins on the new ticket.
- This issue would occur even when Flawless matchmaking was disabled.
- Traveling to the simulated Lighthouse will no longer reset ritual activity streaks
- Fixed an issue where the notification toast for 1 or more pending Bungie Friend requests could appear blank for some players immediately after character select.
GAMEPLAY AND INVESTMENT
- Lowered step 7 objective of the Forsaken Campaign Quest from completing 5 Spider Bounties to 4 so players can reasonably complete this quest step in a single day
- Fixed an issue where Demolitionist was not reloading the weapon when a grenade was thrown
- Fixed an issue where picking up a relic during a reload animation will result in ammo duplication.
- Weapons will now correctly reload from reserves.
- Festival of the Lost Weapons (Jurassic Green, Braytech Werewolf, and Horror Story) now drop at a consistent Power level
- Fixed an issue where the Prophecy ghost shell’s ears were not colorful.
Join our Telegram Channel for more info.
That’s it for now. For more news updates and guides, follow this blog. If you have any queries just mention them in the comment section below, till then stay tuned.