The good news has arrived for Cyberpunk 2077 players, some players have might be waiting for a long time to arrive at this news. What is Cyberpunk 2077? It’s an open-world action adventurous night city game by developers CD Projekt Red. The only thing is that Cyberpunk 2077 patch update 1.04 focused on PC and PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, but there’s no news or signs of will this update 1.04 coming on Xbox, but looking at all the news and announcement, Xbox users have to hold for a little bit.
There were many bugs encountered in the game on different gaming platforms, and players were expecting a game patch to resolve all the issues. The same thing happened with CD Projekt Red’s previous game named Witcher 3, but a simple patch update resolves all the issues quickly.
Developers CD Projekt Red had announced Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.04, this patch update will introduce a lot of changes in the game, and more likely to resolve the issues. Not only this, you get to see a lot better performance along with the game stability, which will positively impact the gaming experience. There’s are improvements in NPCs, outfits issues, time-space resulting, Jackie issues, weapon crafting, and the list continues.
Here’s the Cyberpunk 2077 update 1.04 patch notes
- Fixed the preview in weapon crafting.
- Reduced vehicle appearance pop-in.
- Sped up switching the first-person perspective to third-person perspective in a vehicle.
- Fixed issues with animations missing from important quest NPCs during cinematics.
PERFORMANCE & STABILITY
- Improved stability, including various crash fixes.
- Modified the flashing effect on braindance to reduce the risk of inducing epileptic symptoms. The effect has been smoothed out and the flashes reduced in frequency and magnitude.
- Removed copyrighted songs incorrectly present in the game with the “Disable Copyrighted Music” feature toggled on.
- Switching language to default in the in-game settings now correctly sets it to the language of your Steam client.
- Improved reflections quality on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 to eliminate the smudge effect.
- Fixed “The Wasteland” achievement being stuck on 97% after completing all relevant missions in The Badlands on Xbox.
- Fixed an issue with missing PT-BR VO for Xbox players in the Americas.
- Fixed an issue with completing the final objective in Gig: Freedom of the Press.
- Fixed an issue with starting a conversation with Johnny at the end of Life During Wartime.
- Corrected a rare issue with NPCs no longer calling V if A Like Supreme quest was abandoned mid-way.
- Fixed an issue with Nix not going into his default state in Spellbound and KOLD MIRAGE.
- Fixed issues blocking progress in I Fought The Law if the quest area is left.
- Fixed inability to find Delamain in Epistrophy.
- Fixed issues related to remaining in the second phase of the quest after finishing Pacifica fight with Ozob if played after Finals.
- Fixed an issue with Nomads no longer present if V leaves the quest area mid-combat in With a Little Help from My Friends/Queen of the Highway.
- Adjusted mappings and re-enabled quest tracker in Map Tann Pèlen/I Walk the Line/Transmission.
- Fixed constraints on freedom to get up and sit down if neither blueline condition is met in Violence.
- Fixed issues with time and space resulting from leaving the quest area or abandoning the quest in Following the River.
- Fixed an issue with a conversation with Johnny not starting after leaving the hotel in Tapeworm.
- Fixed an issue with quest being blocked upon leaving the quest area before climbing the hill in Following the River.
- Fixed the objective “Go into booth 9” not completing if the room’s entered too fast in Automatic Love.
- Fixed Jackie’s issues with sitting still in The Ripperdoc.
- Other quest fixes
That’s it for now. You can comment below for your further queries or your experiences. Till then stay tuned for more info. You can also follow us on Google News or Telegram group below for real-time notifications whenever Gadget Headline publishes any post.
[su_button url=”https://news.google.com/publications/CAAqLggKIihDQklTR0FnTWFoUUtFbWRoWkdkbGRHaGxZV1JzYVc1bExtTnZiU2dBUAE?oc=3&ceid=IN:en” target=”blank” style=”3d” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: newspaper-o” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Follow Us on Google News[/su_button]
[su_button url=”https://telegram.me/gadgetheadlinenews” target=”blank” style=”stroked” background=”#32afed” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: paper-plane” text_shadow=”5px 10px -5px #444f57″ rel=”nofollow”]Join Telegram for Tech Updates[/su_button]